The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Medicinal analysis depends on data from sources, for example, discoveries from a physical examination, meet with the patient or family or both, therapeutic history of the patient and family, and clinical discoveries as detailed by research facility tests and radiologic thinks about. The analysis of heart can be completed by different strategies, for example, by Imaging procedures, Surgeries, electrophysiology, angiography, radiography and so on. Therapeutic care is exceptionally fundamental once the coronary illness is analyzed. The objectives of treatment are balancing out the condition, controlling manifestations over the long haul, and giving a cure when conceivable. Stress lessening, eating regimen, and way of life changes are enter in overseeing coronary illness, yet the pillars of traditional care are medications and surgery.
- Track 1-1Cardiac Imaging and technology
- Track 1-2Cardiac surgery
- Track 1-3Cardiac radiography
Cardiac regeneration is a broad effort that aims to repair irreversibly damaged heart tissue with cutting-edge science, including stem cell and cell-free therapy. Reparative tools have been engineered to restore damaged heart tissue and function using the body's natural ability to regenerate. Working together, patients and providers are finding regenerative solutions that restore, renew and recycle patients' own reparative capacity.
- Track 2-1Stem Cell Therapy of Cardiac Regeneration
- Track 2-2Heart tissue Regeneration
- Track 2-3Regenerative Medicine for Heart
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. It is likely that there will be continuing sub specialization in the pursuit of technical virtuosity and clinical excellence in the field of cardiology. This situation will at first both aggravate the escalation of costs and intensify the workforce shortage.
- Track 3-1Wireless technologies and Biosensors
- Track 3-2Heart Transplantation
- Track 3-3Computational cardiology
The Vascular biology exists as a wide-ranging discipline that includes study of vascular function, structure, growth as well as development. This field comprises investigation at essentially all levels, including studies of molecules, cells, organs also intact organisms. Perturbations of vascular function be there involved in various pathophysiological states, with neoplasia, inflammation, aging, neurological diseases, metabolic disorders pulmonary diseases also hypertension.
- Track 4-1Physiology
- Track 4-2Diagnosis
- Track 4-3Vascular systems
- Track 4-4Circulatory diseases
- Track 4-5Microcirculation
- Track 4-6Specialization of vascular cells
Coronary illness portrays a scope of conditions that influence your heart. Illnesses under the coronary illness umbrella incorporate vein maladies, for example, coronary supply route ailment; heart musicality issues (arrhythmias); and heart absconds you're conceived with i.e. inborn heart surrenders, Rheumatic coronary illness, Hypertensive coronary illness, Ischemic coronary illness, Hypertension and some more.
Heart disappointment is a condition in which your heart can't draw enough blood to address your body's issues. The expression "heart disappointment" doesn't imply that your heart has halted or is going to quit working. Notwithstanding, heart disappointment is a genuine condition that requires medicinal care. On the off chance that you have heart disappointment, you may tire effectively and need to confine your exercises. CHD can prompt heart disappointment by debilitating the heart muscle after some time.
- Track 5-1Rheumatic heart disease
- Track 5-2Hypertensive heart disease
- Track 5-3Eisenmenger Syndrome
Vascular medicine emphases on a non-invasive method to the diagnosis and treatment of many difficulties containing the circulatory system. This one is a relatively novel and promptly rising subspecialty of internal medicine; vascular medicine specialists are professionals in the diagnosis as well as treatment of circumstances like peripheral artery disease then carotid artery stenosis renal artery stenosis, aneurysms, and also deep venous thrombosis.
- Track 6-1Cardiovascular medicine
- Track 6-2Peripheral artery disease
- Track 6-3Coronary heart disease
- Track 6-4Angioplasty and Stent
- Track 6-5Aacute care vascular medicine
- Track 6-6Thrombosis
Vascular surgery exists as the cure of surgical treatment on identified patients by means of diseases of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems (without the intracranial and coronary arteries). Vascular surgery is specified while a persistent has vascular disease that cannot be cured through less invasive, nonsurgical actions. The persistence of vascular surgery is situated to treat vascular diseases, which stands diseases of the arteries and veins.
- Track 7-1Bypass surgery
- Track 7-2Endoscopic perforator surgery
- Track 7-3Aortobifemoral bypass
- Track 7-4Acutecare vascular surgery
- Track 7-5Resection
- Track 7-6Endovascular grafting
- Track 7-7Heart Failure and Transplantation Medicine
Vascular nursing is the specialized field in the treatment of patients suffering from various diseases. This includes carotid artery disease, abdominal aneurysms, leaking leg veins and peripheral arterial disease. Patients who suffer from these problems are usually elderly and their symptoms are usually complicated by a number of different chronic problems. This area of â€‹â€‹nursing is rapidly gaining popularity and for good reasons too. It is a specialized area of â€‹â€‹nursing, where nurses attend people with various problems in the cardiovascular system and heart disease. Vascular nurses work in a variety of environments, including coronary care units (CCUs), cardiac catheterization, intensive care units (ICUs), operating rooms, cardiac rehabilitation centers, clinical research, Cardiac surgery rooms, cardiovascular intensive care units (CVICUs) and cardiac medical rooms. Large varieties of patients from children to adults are assisted in surgical or ambulatory services.
- Track 8-1Nursing practice
- Track 8-2Vascular surgical nursing
- Track 8-3Cardiovascular nursing
- Track 8-4Vascular healthcare
- Track 8-5Nursing education
The cardiovascular system is the particular area related to the circulatory system, which includes the heart and blood vessels, which also transmits nutrients and oxygen to body tissues. Cardiovascular diseases are diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels and include arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, heart valve disease, arrhythmia, heart failure, hypertension, orthostatic hypotension, Shock, endocarditis, aortic diseases and its branches, disorders of peripheral vascularization System and congenital heart disease.
- Track 9-1Cardiovascular imaging
- Track 9-2Cardiovascular system
- Track 9-3Cardiovascular medicine
- Track 9-4Thoracic & Cardiovascular surgery
- Track 9-5Cardiovascular diseases
Vascular oncology is a word used to discussing tumours by their own blood supplies. The blood supply of a tumour may be blocked embolization and therapy may be given directly into the tumor itself, reducing the damage to the rest of the body, such therapeutic method directed at the tumor blood vessel provision complex. Vascular disrupting treatments pursue the destruction of the recognized neovasculature of vigorously developing tumors.
- Track 10-1Neovascularization
- Track 10-2Vascular disrupting therapies
- Track 10-3Tumor vasculature
- Track 10-4Angiogenesis
- Track 10-5Immunotherapy
- Track 10-6Chemotherapy
Vascular and Interventional Radiology is one of the utmost swiftly intensifying areas in medicine and has led the present movement toward slightly invasive therapy. The conception behind schedule interventional radiology is toward diagnose then treat patients by the least invasive techniques now it’s availability in order to minimalize risk for the patient and improve wellbeing outcomes. These techniques have less risk, less pain and less recovery time in contrast to open surgery.
- Track 11-1Vascular embolism
- Track 11-2Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Track 11-3Pulmonary embolism
- Track 11-4Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Track 11-5Aortic dissection
- Track 11-6Acute limb ischemia
- Track 11-7Arteriovenous fistulae (AVFs)
Neurovascular disease involves any abnormality of the blood vessels within or distributing the brain and spine. This consist of narrowing of arteries, which diminishes blood flow to the brain and increases the risk of stroke as well as weakening of arteries, which might generate brain aneurysms and increases the risk of intracranial bleeding. Neurovascular diseases have an impact on the cerebral vascular system then the spinal cord.
- Track 12-1Acute Management of Stroke
- Track 12-2Basilar Artery Thrombosis
- Track 12-3Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
- Track 12-4Genetic and Inflammatory Mechanisms in Stroke
- Track 12-5Hypertensive Encephalopathy
- Track 12-6Lacunar Syndrome
Angiology is the medicinal field which deals with the diseases of the circulatory system then the lymphatic system as well as its diseases. The angiology is the field that covenants with preventing, analyzing and treating vascular and blood vessel correlated diseases. Arterial diseases, venous diseases, Lymphatic diseases. It also involves modification of threat factors for vascular disease similar high cholesterol, high blood pressure.
- Track 13-1Chronic venous insufficiency
- Track 13-2Lymphatic diseases
- Track 13-3Colorectal surgery
- Track 13-4Thromboangitis
- Track 13-5Vascular calcification
- Track 13-6Thoracic aortic dissection
Pediatric vascular disease is one of the leading causes of death in the world. While its clinical appearances characteristically arise in middle age, the atherosclerotic process begins in childhood. It is necessary that the medical profession play a vital role in critically valuing the indication related to drugs, devices, as well as processes for the detection, management, or prevention of malady. Noninvasive modalities stay idyllic to measure these interferences in children because of their safety and feasibility. Certain techniques carotid intima-media thickness (IMT) via ultrasound, endothelial function in reactive hyperemia, then arterial stiffness by tonometry, oscillometry, as well as ultrasound.
- Track 14-1Aortic Stenosis
- Track 14-2Neonatal lupus erythematosus
- Track 14-3Childhood scleroderma
- Track 14-4Arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Track 14-5Coronary artery anomaly
- Track 14-6Arterial and vascular respiratory therapy
- Track 14-7Interventional cardiology
Vascular bleeding disorders result from defects in blood vessels, typically causing petechiae, purpura, and bruising but, except for hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, seldom leading to serious blood loss. Bleedingmay result from deficiencies of vascular and perivascular collagen in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and in other rare hereditary connective tissue disorders; eg: pseudoxanthoma elasticum, osteogenesis imperfecta, Marfan syndrome. Hemorrhage may be a prominent feature of scurvy or of Henoch-Schonlein purpura, a hypersensitivity vasculitis common during childhood. In vascular bleeding disorders, tests of hemostasis are usually normal.
- Track 15-1Scurvy
- Track 15-2Marfan syndrome
- Track 15-3Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Track 15-4Purpura simplex
- Track 15-5Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia
- Track 15-6Dysproteinemias causing vascular purpura
- Track 15-7Autoerythrocyte sensitization
Vascular disease is a leading cause of death and disability. However, it can be prevented by some early life style modifications. Proper diet, daily routine exercises, healthy habits contribute a lot towards the prevention of the vascular diseases. Patients should be encouraged to be engaged with the advised plan and strategies provided, which help them make lifestyle changes. More than 20% of Americans are hypertensive, and one-third of these Americans are not even aware they are hypertensive. Hypertension is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction ("heart attacks") and stroke. The rate of occurrence of events related to vascular disease can be reduced to a very great extent by opting life style changes.
- Track 16-1Psychological therapy
- Track 16-2Weight reduction
- Track 16-3Non alcoholism and smoking
- Track 16-4Exercise and yoga
- Track 16-5Life style modifications
- Track 16-6Food habits
Endovascular surgery is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses advanced technology and instrumentation to treat such disorders of the circulatory system as blockage or damage to blood vessels caused by the build-up of plaque in the arteries, a condition called atherosclerosis. The surgeon may recommend the placement of an endovascular stent, a small wire-mesh tube that surgeons call a scaffold, in an affected artery. The procedure may be done in conjunction with cleaning or repairing the artery. Endovascular therapy offers several distinct advantages over open surgical revascularization for selected lesions. Endovascular repair means fixing an injury to a blood vessel from inside that vessel. It is a better option for individuals who receive highly lethal injuries from falls or high-speed collisions or sport injuries and is shown to save more lives and nearly eliminate a complication of surgical repair for thoracic aortic aneurysms. The development of endovascular surgery has been accompanied by a gradual separation of vascular surgery from its origin in general surgery.
- Track 17-1Balloon angioplasty
- Track 17-2Radiofrequency ablation (RF/RFA)
- Track 17-3Electrophysiology study of the heart
- Track 17-4Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Track 17-5Embolization therapy
- Track 17-6Thrombolysis
Vascular imaging plays an increasingly important role in modern medicine. Vascular Imaging techniques have improved significantly with a wide range of invasive and non-invasive modalities which are available to the clinicians. In order to provide the best therapy during the time of vascular damage/disorder a detailed examination is necessary which in turn depends on the diagnostic testing and Vascular imaging techniques used. Therefore vascular imaging and diagnostic testing plays a major role in the treatment of vascular disorders. Various types of vascular imaging techniques include Ultrasound and Doppler, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Imaging, Intra Vascular Ultrasound, Power Doppler, Molecular Imaging, Duplex Ultra sound, Digital subtraction Angiography, Etc.
- Track 18-1Ultrasound
- Track 18-2Doppler ultrasound
- Track 18-3Catheter angiography
- Track 18-4Digital subtraction angiography
- Track 18-5Intra vascular ultrasound
- Track 18-6Magnetic resonance imaging
- Track 18-7Power doppler
Various advancements and development are taking place in the field of vascular surgery as this specialty emerges to be an independent field. Coping up with latest trends and approaches in the field is essential and to provide a better patient care. Advances in Vascular Surgery bring the best current thinking from the preeminent practices in the field. A focus on the latest development and discoveries, new advancements in surgery, ways to solve difficult clinical problems and use of latest technologies applicable in the filed provides a better management in the vascular surgery care.
- Track 19-1Stem cell therapy
- Track 19-2Endothelial progenitor cell therapy
- Track 19-3Trans-catheter aortic valve implantation
- Track 19-4Minimally invasive bypass surgery
- Track 19-5Trans-catheter aortic valve implantation
- Track 19-6Gene therapy
The Vascular inflammation is a hypothetically severe medical complaint categorized by the buildup of atheroma plaque inside the body's arterial walls. Normally mentioned as atherosclerosis, this inflammation is an advanced condition that improves with a selection of contributing features that might be genetic, behavioral or dietary in basis. Treatment designed for this manageable situation often consist of lifestyle variations joined with prescription medication to steady one’s situation then stop the additional growth of arterial plaque.
- Track 20-1Acute and chronic inflammation
- Track 20-2Inflammatory diseases
- Track 20-3Atherogenesis
- Track 20-4Arterial hypertension
- Track 20-5Anti-atherosclerotic therapies
- Track 20-6Arteritis
Translation to vascular therapies undertakes clinical and epidemiological studies into cardiovascular disorders with the objective of cultivating the health of such patients. Which is also aims to gain an abysmal understanding of molecular paths to improve the proficiency of nuclear reprogramming, to make sure the purpose and protection of induced pluripotential cells (IPSCs), to afford robust protocols for variation and purification of hematopoietic as well as endothelial lineages, then to attendant pioneering determination happening in pre-clinical studies of safety and efficacy.
- Track 21-1Basic and Translational Research ipsc
- Track 21-2Cell-free screening
- Track 21-3Vascular targeting
- Track 21-4Mitochondrial gene expression
- Track 21-5Epigenetic, transcriptional and tumorigenic profiling
- Track 21-6Genetic medicine
Vascular Metabolism platform purpose is how to understand blood vessels function, together normally as well as beneath pathologic conditions. Utilizing a series of techniques, having molecular studies, cells grown in tissue culture, isolated blood vessels, intact animal models, then human metabolomics also genomics, we are discovering the mechanism that is crucial to the progress of atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol, in the hopes of recognizing innovative therapies for cardiovascular disease.
- Track 22-1Vascular diabetology
- Track 22-2Molecular studies
- Track 22-3Tissue culture
- Track 22-4Isolation
- Track 22-5Metabolomics and genomics
- Track 22-6Vascular biochemistry
- Track 22-7Protein damage
The translational research is an innovation from basic science relates to refining human condition. In the circumstance of medical research. It is an important target for biomedical research that provides enhanced focus largely on translational research. They study genes, proteins and chemical signals that regulate the function of the cardiovascular system, and try to know how they affect, or remain affected by, the disease process. They similarly work together through clinicians towards translate their discoveries into clinical trials and, finally, in regular practice.
- Track 23-1Molecular biology
- Track 23-2Basic and clinical translational methodologies
- Track 23-3Hypothesis formulation
- Track 23-4Cell therapy
- Track 23-5Dose efficiency
- Track 23-6Chronic remodeling
- Track 23-7Experimental cardiology
The blood vessels are complex network extending almost each and every part of the body. The circulatory system is a complicated network expanding to each and every part of the body. There are various kinds of circulatory system disorders like Myocardial infarction, Atherosclerosis, Mitral prolapse, stenosis, regurgitation, Angina pectoris, Arrhythmia/dysrhythmia, Ischemia, etc. With each disease with its individual and specific etiology and pathophysiology, diagnosis plays an important role in determining the therapeutic approach to each disease. Mostly disease of circulatory system are treated with invasive or minimally invasive surgeries, however they can be treated with specific/ targeted therapeutic approach if they are detected in early stages and prevent the rate the morbidity and mortality due to circulatory diseases.
- Track 24-1Therapeutic drug monitoring in vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 24-2Individual patient drug regimen in vascular diseases
- Track 24-3Basic pharmacotherapy in vascular diseases
- Track 24-4Drug interactions in vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 24-5Advanced vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 24-6Adverse events in vascular pharmacotherapy
Thrombolysis is a treatment for clotting dangerous clots in blood vessels, improving blood flow and preventing tissue and organ damage. Blood clotting may involve injection of intravenous drugs or a long catheter that provides drugs directly to the blocking site. This also involves using a long catheter with a mechanical device attached to the tip that removes the clot or breaks it physically. Strokes are often used as an emergency treatment to resolve blood clots that form in the arteries that supply the heart and brain - the main cause of heart attacks and strokes - and in the arteries of the lungs Electrophysiology deals with the heart rhythm disorders and treatment can be done by catheter ablation.
- Track 25-1Deep vein thrombosis
- Track 25-2Hemorrhagic stroke
- Track 25-3Hypertension
- Track 25-4Heart stroke
- Track 25-5Pulmonary embolism