Advance Approaches to Vascular Disorders
Various advancements and development are taking place in the field of vascular surgery as this specialty emerges to be an independent field. Coping up with latest trends and approaches in the field is essential and to provide a better patient care. Advances in Vascular Surgery bring the best current thinking from the preeminent practices in the field. A focus on the latest development and discoveries, new advancements in surgery, ways to solve difficult clinical problems and use of latest technologies applicable in the filed provides a better management in the vascular surgery care.
- Track 1-1 Stem cell therapy
- Track 2-2 Endothelial progenitor cell therapy
- Track 3-3 Trans-catheter aortic valve implantation
- Track 4-4 Minimally invasive bypass surgery
- Track 5-5 Trans-catheter aortic valve implantation
- Track 6-6 Gene therapy