Pharmacotherapeutic approach to Vascular Diseases
The blood vessels are complex network extending almost each and every part of the body. The circulatory system is a complicated network expanding to each and every part of the body. There are various kinds of circulatory system disorders like Myocardial infarction, Atherosclerosis, Mitral prolapse, stenosis, regurgitation, Angina pectoris, Arrhythmia/dysrhythmia, Ischemia, etc. With each disease with its individual and specific etiology and pathophysiology, diagnosis plays an important role in determining the therapeutic approach to each disease. Mostly disease of circulatory system are treated with invasive or minimally invasive surgeries, however they can be treated with specific/ targeted therapeutic approach if they are detected in early stages and prevent the rate the morbidity and mortality due to circulatory diseases.
- Track 1-1 Therapeutic drug monitoring in vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 2-2 Individual patient drug regimen in vascular diseases
- Track 3-3 Basic pharmacotherapy in vascular diseases
- Track 4-4 Drug interactions in vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 5-5 Advanced vascular pharmacotherapy
- Track 6-6 Adverse events in vascular pharmacotherapy