Translation to Vascular Therapies
Translation to vascular therapies undertakes clinical and epidemiological studies into cardiovascular disorders with the objective of cultivating the health of such patients. Which is also aims to gain an abysmal understanding of molecular paths to improve the proficiency of nuclear reprogramming, to make sure the purpose and protection of induced pluripotential cells (IPSCs), to afford robust protocols for variation and purification of hematopoietic as well as endothelial lineages, then to attendant pioneering determination happening in pre-clinical studies of safety and efficacy.
- Track 1-1 Basic and Translational Research ipsc
- Track 2-2 Cell-free screening
- Track 3-3 Vascular targeting
- Track 4-4 Mitochondrial gene expression
- Track 5-5 Epigenetic, transcriptional and tumorigenic profiling
- Track 6-6 Genetic medicine