Vascular medicine emphases on a non-invasive method to the diagnosis and treatment of many difficulties containing the circulatory system. This one is a relatively novel and promptly rising subspecialty of internal medicine; vascular medicine specialists are professionals in the diagnosis as well as treatment of circumstances like peripheral artery disease then carotid artery stenosis renal artery stenosis, aneurysms, and also deep venous thrombosis.
- Track 1-1 Cardiovascular medicine
- Track 2-2 Peripheral artery disease
- Track 3-3 Coronary heart disease
- Track 4-4 Angioplasty and Stent
- Track 5-5 Aacute care vascular medicine
- Track 6-6 Thrombosis