Vascular surgery exists as the cure of surgical treatment on identified patients by means of diseases of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems (without the intracranial and coronary arteries). Vascular surgery is specified while a persistent has vascular disease that cannot be cured through less invasive, nonsurgical actions. The persistence of vascular surgery is situated to treat vascular diseases, which stands diseases of the arteries and veins.
- Track 1-1 Bypass surgery
- Track 2-2 Endoscopic perforator surgery
- Track 3-3 Aortobifemoral bypass
- Track 4-4 Acutecare vascular surgery
- Track 5-5 Resection
- Track 6-6 Endovascular grafting
- Track 7-7 Heart Failure and Transplantation Medicine