Vascular diseases might be the leading cause of premature deaths and morbidity in the modern era. These diseases are abnormalities of blood vessels and can be present anywhere. These are manifested acutely when emboli, thrombi or trauma compromises perfusion. Vascular diseases may lead to ischemia and other fatal problems. Atherosclerosis is one of the most common vascular disease that people are affected with. One of the main triggers of atherosclerosis is Hypercholesterolaemia.
The causes of vascular diseases are sometimes unknown. However, major causes include:
- Heart Disease
The symptoms for each disease are different. The diseases can however be prevented by developing healthy lifestyle changes.
- Track 1-1 Pathophysiology
- Track 2-2 Renal Vascular Diseases
- Track 3-3 Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
- Track 4-4 Vascular Dementia
- Track 5-5 Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Track 6-6 Arterial and Venous Diseases
- Track 7-7 Rare vascular diseases