Vascular Biology is a study of the circulatory system that involves the heart and blood vessels. The vascular system is an important part of the body with a huge network of small and large blood vessels, accommodating varying levels of blood flow and pressure throughout the body. The major function of a vascular system is to transport blood, Oxygen, Carbon-dioxide and nutrients. It also helps in immune response and healing. There are different forms of vascular specialities based on diagnosis and therapeutic procedures.
- Track 1-1 Vascular Oncology
- Track 2-2 Vascular Neurology
- Track 3-3 Vascular Bioengineering
- Track 4-4 Vascular Radiology
- Track 5-5 Vascular Immunology